Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@IsaacBai
Her husband-to-be has been shown, but not properly introduced yet

Essentially he's the only one who scold her out of worries instead of some hidden motives.
Not sure if there's specific trope name for it, but "the one who care for God's well being" sort, where while everyone assumes the OP character is invincible and have no flaw, this is the only person to notice and worry about how much the OP char is being overworked.

@aodpds711 : If it'll make you feel better
The prince eventually was told the story of Eumi's past (i.e. the solo dungeoning, spam monster calling flute, etc) and realize his own prejudice, properly apologizing and cooperating with her this time.

The other 3...well, they die when they go fight the real Demon Lord.

i hate how these author makes the side characters/antagonist dumb, arrogant and unreasonable. Sure, they might be just a npc in-game, but they're a real human in these stories/"real-life".

honestly i shouldnt complain too much, since im reading this for free and the art stlye is good too.
Btw thanks for the chap!

@isaacbai personally I think the romance she has with
patrick
is really cute specially because she’s a total idiot when it comes to love.

But yeah it really is hard imagining it.

Double-page supporter
Eleonora is pretty, a bit dumb and I like her name. In other words, she's cute !

As a light user wouldn't the heroine know she can't be the demon lord? Also she's kind of a rude b****

don't accuse her of being a demon king just because you're f***ing weak piece of sh*t

The Duke's Daughter was atleast not so bad, although she was very very unaware of everything

The Heroine on the other hand *facepalm*

Dex-chan lover
The Duke's daughter was honestly kind of cute, air-headed but cute, it would be kind of fun if they became friends tho that's probably not going to happen
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread