Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

アー、You are Motherfucker?m9(・ω・)

Dex-chan lover
I mean...that's not really an odd thing to think, is it?
I really hope the heroine is a good girl, but it looks like the pseudo-villainess is going to be the main friend. She's bubbly and fun.

Get wrecked, proposing jackass.

Sigh. It's really painful to read, everyone act like idiot and the MC even OP always act nonchalantly and let her dignity and integrity trampled by everyone.

What a pain, I prefer read an edgy character like Hajime from arifureta rather than someone who can't value themselves like this one

Wow, that girl is rude as hell. To say that kind of question in public makes it sound like she is purposely wanting to spread nasty rumors about the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i get the heroine asking the question given the abnormality of mc being lvl 99 despite her young age (edit: forgot to mention the whole dark magic). She’s probably got a 60/40 chance of becoming the cliche bitch heroine or the braindead isekai heroine that fails to realize that the world is no longer a game that only has a select few endings. Hope she ends up a good friend and not the two scenario heroines above. :(

Dex-chan lover
"are you the demon lord?"
"i will be if you people won't stop annoying me"

Users who are viewing this thread