Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
@Oukishi
Nope, she is not reincarnated, Prince Edwin just told her about the demon lord even though he's not supposed to and the "heroine" just immediately thinks the black haired girl who is outrageously strong must be the demon lord.

Sadly, it's more a case of the "heroine" of the game never having been that nice to begin with.

Now lemme tell you girl
Even if she's actually the demon lord, there's no way she would tell you that

Are you stupid or something?

At least take a girl out for dinner before asking them if they are the demon lord

Dex-chan lover
"you have black hair, you must be the demon lord"

If she gives that sort of "explanation".... She's worthless as a "heroine".

Dex-chan lover
@RobinMedea
Until the
Demon Lord
does the justice and takes it away.

Don't worry guys, the heroine will "reap what she sows" soon.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect heroine is an incarnate too. She's too focused on the targets than going through the other plots. The side girl may be very important but she ignored her.

Stupid but unexpectedly forward. I do think she has bad intentions though. Like maybe she thinks if she brings this question up in the cafeteria, rumors will be more likely to spread. And the question will morph from, 'Are you the demon lord?' To 'You're the demon lord right?'

Seriously i hope she gets a good husband and they kill everyone , literally every character is annoying except her , it is intended ofc

Users who are viewing this thread