Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul why'd someone want to be friends with the person you want nothing to do with in the first place since it would only cause you a constant headache/trouble? Also by how everything has been leading up to the heroine is most likely a transmigrator or just brain dead maybe both? But no if the author makes them out to be best of buds at some point that would just be disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
@4altera
It's not that she doesn't value herself, it's that she literally doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, keep in mind eumellia isn't just level 99, she's the hidden boss at level 99, basically at level 1 eumellia was probably on par with a level 40-50 knight, at level 99 she borders on the level of a goddess, she's so powerful that she could arguably destroy the world on her own
(and even stronger than what's been shown, when she shows off her healing arts, in any other setting she'd literally be worshipped, as she can restore lost limbs like it's nothing)
, so she literally doesn't care what the heroine says, because if things go arwy in the kingdom, she can just jump ship to another country and live it up, that said someone does later call her out on it if i remember right

Dex-chan lover
I loved that the dukes daughter was trying to abuse her authority and be a villain sorta of, but shes such an air head she had to be reminded of why she brought mc there and was dealt with so easily

I dont think thats a question where you should ask in public. If you dont have enough proof that she a demon lord, even if she use tge reason "because shes had a black hair" Its not valid since the kingdom strongest magician also had a black hair (if im not wrong the female magic teacher said that in 2 chapter).
Is the so called "heroine" really had no brain or is she being use by the 3 capture target? If she is beibg used by them the capture target are all a jerk here

Group Leader
I still don't get one trope in a lost of those stories...
When there's an incredibly powerful being, that can potentially wipe ou your entire army by sneezing a bit too strongly, wouldn't you do everything possible to not piss that person off?

I mean, I would probably try everything possible to bring that person to my side, and try to develop a relationship of trust and loyalty... and punish anyone dumb enough to try and alienate her...

These people are so sure that their noble titles will protect them form anything... like WTF...

It's like if the Pope went poking the Triads with a stick, thinking that being the Pope will protect him from the stabbing coming up.

Dex-chan lover
aaa... I hope this heroine not the cliche stupid and proud type but kind and normal type like maria campbell from bakarina.

Group Leader
As much as I love the setup. I so so fucking hate how author write these antagonist. They're so dumb beyond reason, basically one dimensional character who exists to make our MC look good. I mean bruh, just look at the prince. You would think someone that was raised to become next ruler of the country would have some good judgement but no, basically dickhead who spout nonsense and self-center as fuck.

Maybe they will show up less in the future, maybe they will improve overtime but hell, right now it's so annoying.

I see that some complains about how she doesn't speak up well I guess its just because she doesn't like troublesome stuff and doesn't want to get into some type of mess..... And besides...its better to just use your powers when needed.... I actually like how she keeps herself calm and not greedy or take advantage of her powers..... However.... Those idiots are really playing their part as idiots Uggghhhh I can tell how tiring it is to shoo away people without being rude!!!! LIKE I DO THAT EVERY TIME I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH ME, MYSELF AND I AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO KEPT STICKING AROUND!!!!! I'm just glad I've controlled my temperament and SHE'S A TOTAL MASTER AT IT SO I LUUUUUUVVV HER SO MUCH!!!

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author is able to write rational conversations. Eumiella is able to concede a valid point, and still go on the offensive by turning the opponent's argument against them.

I love how she has strats/tactics to talk to people and end the convo quickly, like she doesn't care about your bs 😂
Also why don't you just f#ck off will ya heroine and let the girl eat her pancakes... Use your brain is what I'm saying

Thank you for the update

How are you so Self Absorbed *AHSBEUDIFMEBDIWKNS-PROFANITIES-GWBDUSGAFEVRUFKSNJEKEKDOKEJD*
And how is it that you're such an ASSUMING Beach🙄🙄🙄 You ain't the Sun

Also, why does every villain here sound and look stupidly dumb? Isn't there some villain that uses intellect rather than their asses?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused by the romance tag, because what we've seen of MCs character I cant see her getting with anybody. I kinda hope she doesn't and that the romance tag is just there because of everyone else being pretty focused on it

Users who are viewing this thread