Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Kuinkwin dumb, arrogant and unreasonable sounds just like entitled people in real life, the more entitled you are the less intelligent you are, so them being like that seems actually so realistic it's scary

What's the problem of this girl?! Can't she just leave our cute little cheat villainess alone!

Dex-chan lover
at least the ML will become lvl 99 too, just like the MC and this Eleonora soon will become one of the MC best friend
too bad the heroine died even tough the MC already helped her lvl-ing up, tough it kinda deserved since she killed the MC once

Aggregator gang
is that what you want me to be? because you going in the right direction child

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact about Eleanora
Eleanora is the only choice left because Alicia gets herself killed lmao

Aggregator gang
Lol does she look like a demon to you my dear light magic user?????? Damn just talk about prejudice, since the first day, Alicia just straight up think that our MC is a demon 😂😂

@panodtr The way she acts thorough out book one of the LN made me wonder if she was a reincarnator too but book one never brought it up.

Dex-chan lover
what a frustrating chapter. also, mention heroine's BF, seeing as she was illustrated with what people have told me was ML. I think they'll sympathize and have common interests
edit: I skimmed over old chapters. this is just my speculation on the heroine. I assume rather than reincarnating and how the author explicitly has the MC points out that she isn't using all cards, like a best friend character. it's more of an out of body dreamer experience, could possibly be a "benefit" from her light element

Users who are viewing this thread