Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ahhggg. This kid.

Thanks for the update.
Just re-reading as I wait.

Supporter
heh, I like this girl. miss protagonist (of this manga, not the game heroine)

Good lord this ‘heroine’.
Is she really a that bad to read the atmosphere?
Is she really trying to pin again more blame towards our mc here?
Good lord I want to strangle her.
Let Emelia have her peace in mind. Let her enjoy her life without you meddling. Gaaaah

Are you the Demon Lord ? What a fucking stupid bimbo. Even if she was a Demon Lord why would she say YES ??? Makes no sense

Wtf.

"Are you the demon lord?"

What's she supposed to say?

"No. Please don't forget to take your medication next time."

Srsly. Wtf.

Aggregator gang
@SilentStorm:
My understanding is that the heroine of the game started off immature and kind of a brat, but over the course of the game various events happened that basically forced her to grow up and grow out of it. The problem now is that Eumilia's level 99 presence has thrown things off so much that some of those events just aren't happening, and others will be actively stolen by Eumilia (basically she thinks "I might as well take care of this ahead of time" while not at all thinking of how important those events are for the heroine's groth). As a result, the heroine never grows out of being an immature brat.

At times like this, I gotta remember that this is a 15 year old that likely heard that she will play a great role vanguishing the demon lord, become the saintess and save the world. xD Without being given any real detail.

Dex-chan lover
Heroine is racist just because the other girl is black....................................haired.

Users who are viewing this thread