Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

How rude! And also don’t throw out your stupid baseless theories in a public place! You made yourself look as stupid and ignorant as you are and also made things worse for Emu! Grrrr

@Goldenrays oh no, there is more stupidity to come from Alicia and the brainless ikemen squad. Dont worry, though, how they're dealt with is quite nice.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... She’s retarded. Who brings them up in front of a huge crowd of Ben if you think that. I want her to just say YES.

Fed-Kun's army
She's such a dumby. Please tell me ... Wait no nvm. If she was a reincarnator, she's still dumb for doing that.

Dex-chan lover
"Lets Sweep aide all the armies of other countries so we may rule them" The way he expresses this sentiment is so weirdly childish like he suggesting they go join a book club or something.

Jesus Christ everyone here is so unlikable besides the MC. Literally why the hell are people calling her unworthy and stuff when they know full well that she could annihilate them with a flick of her wrist?

Also I’m gonna take a stab in the dark In the dark and say the Demon Lord is the ML, especially since the MC says her ideal partner is someone stronger than her (that or it could be the heroine?)

Power Uploader
She's definitely the villain. What kind of idiot ask if you're the demon lord?

The other characters are cute and funny too. I think it's due to the humorous style of the story otherwise this story would get angsty quick.

Aggregator gang
spongebobmeme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the cunt is probably another Japanese girl. Like in An Observation Record of my Fiancée - A Self-Proclaimed Villainess, with light user girl hating on Miss Bertia.

Users who are viewing this thread