Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Light magic girl: Excuse me, a person who I have never talk to before and know nothing about. Are you a demon lord?
Me reading this *pointing my hand adjusted at my phone as a knife shape angle: Are you retarded?

You know, for a character who seems to be rather stoic, I find her much more engaging than most heroines. Her general lack of interest in people is refreshing. And her memes are quite humorous.

"My ideal partner is someone stronger than me" DAMNN GURRLL YOU ROASTED HIM SO BAD poor guy 😂

Seriously the secondary characters or whatever they are, THEY ARE JUST SOO ANNOYING.

Bitch go die, pls just die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mc is just chillin there so why you bother her?!!!
die you ffukin bitch

Mc is around 20s that probably dead inside since her day as collage student. She just chillin and speak to her self about various situation in her head....remain me on my collage life .-.

I love Eleonora. I just want her to bother the MC all the time, such a dynamic duo.

Also, i was wondering how this series was going to establish drama.

Dex-chan lover
Eleonora a cutie. It's like she's trying to be a villainess, but she's just too cute and naive and fails at it.

in stories where the mc reincarnates into a side char in an otome game, the mc of the game is always there to be a fukkin bitch

i'm sniffing out spear hero vibes on this alicia idiot who thinks she's the main character in everyone's world

I've got to use her 3 sacred treasures of conversation next time I'm forced into a social interaction, I took a screenshot as a reminder.

Way to butter up a potential wife; call her an idiot and say you’re throwing her a bone by marrying her

Users who are viewing this thread