Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

I couldn't focus at all on the chapter when I saw the dean putting three lumps of sugar in the tea cup. Three lumps.

I don't know, at this point you can eat the sugar straight out of the bag, why dirty it with a vague aroma of tea?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

That guy made a mistake. He was talking to her about leveling method. She couldn't let that go without some shenanigans.

Praise be with him for staying normal despite deadly punch passed his face with little margin though.

Liu

Ok I expected him to be some sort of dunce but I'm satisfied. Finally, a male character without a preset personality/low IQ. Been years since I last saw one, I thought they went extinct.

Dex-chan lover
MC you're the strongest being in that world, please stand up for yourself, you're constantly being insulted, ridiculed and led around by the nose.

So she is one of the most powerful beings in the entire world, but she suffers from "japanese MC cuck-symdrome" where they are constantly being treated like children and they're fine with it.

Dex-chan lover
someone finally treated her like a human among her peers, I hope more people do. honestly it's always sad to see characters getting treated like inhumane beings for being strong

Users who are viewing this thread