Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Feel somewhat bad for Alicia. Just like that sage story, the idiot prince is causing needless conflict.

@Hollow7F
well thats royalty syndrome for you absolutely zero sense for self-preservation

but oh well besides hurting a bit in the soul sadly its nothing she isnt already used to and that whole school is basicly like sending a seal to recruit boot camp

also since the king and queen keep a lit on things the mc thinks thats basicly all they can do (didnt count on the author though because that one is sure to throw in a loop or two)

sometimes you just gotta have a mini-mope. It's better than indulging in self-pity too long.

Wtf, it’s in moments like this that seeds of friendship like to sprout

people really be hating on the mc??? Honestly it's just the same as in real world though? Idk if you know but there's an artist that once shared on how they improve drawing within a mere of 3 month by sharing on how they drew like xxxx piece per day and do intense drawing, and then reccomend it to everyone. It's just like that. People keep asking how to be stronger like her, so ofc she'd respond by sharing what she know, like grinding in a game. While it's sad that she keeps shutting herself like that isn't the whole plot point for isekais are like. the character development on:
treats this as a game> realise it's different> happy ending!

no?? (Also the prince and Alicia is so funny (in a bad way) like idk man Alicia was the one who called out to her you'd think Alicia will tell the prince she's there to apologize but no she just stands there like.... idk... people here really need to learn the manner of apologizing, they seem to think that one-sidedly says I'm sorry then leave then doesn't ammend their ways is the correct way here)

Someone reincarnate me to that world so I can become friends with her! Our poor Mc is always lonely(But not anymore :3)

Also someone kill the idiot prince, Alicia is a good girl(I believe so) and can become friends with Mc if not for the idiot entourage of hers

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder how she would work if she acted like a normal villainess.
I just can't imagine her pose "Ooohhohohohoho"

Man she can raze the whole country to the ground if she wanted, why the fuck she holding back on just telling the prince to fuck off?

@jackasstheboom Regardless of how strong you are, having a major country as your enemy is bad. He's a prince, so his tantrums can influence public opinion about her for the worse.

@joshguy and she has the power to kill every last one of them. Tbh, if she were to pressure the king and queen to disown their son, they wouldn't have much of a choice. Not to mention how the prince wouldn't deserve to be a leader in the first place given his actions and personality.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty nice seeing the provincial nobles grow to the demon flute training. In time, some of them may even attempt to get closer to the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread