Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@jayswing103 oh yea I can’t believe I forgot I just been reading too much novels lately.
I can’t wait for the manga to catch up to the novel I wanna see ryu design

Fed-Kun's army
As someone who loves savagely ripping apart MLs of the shoujo genre, I can confirm that Patrick is a lovely sweet boy who is the only person who deserves our mc. Otp forever.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyr247 I know right? I haven't played any otome game, but it seems to me that from manga/novel about otoge isekai almost if not all male leads are stupid with little to no common sense and zero critical thinking skill.

awww they are soo cute together😙 i dont mind if they were just friends. or a couple..coz its enjoyable to read even without the emphasis on what their relationship is.
and ugh that prince is just.. reaally pissing me off😠😡!!!

@Kakipii13

0 proof what so ever but reading I always thought he might secretly be a prince. Like a member of the royal family sent away because he wasn't legitimate but they didn't want to just kill him so they sent him to a margrave. I'm sure its just because he acts far more like a prince should then the actual prince who yo-yos between almost competent and 'I like to spread national secrets and start fights with people capable of killing not just me but the entire kingdom behind me if she half seriously attacks me.' suicidally stupid. Dipshit and his followers spend most their time hitting a confirmed active but unexploded nuke with hammers and just kinda hoping she doesn't decide to kill the ENTIRE kingdom.

@saito197

They certainly can be, most stories that allow a harem ending kinda require the guys to be some degree of brain dead because they don't get along at all normally and then because they all [Robot Voice]"Love MC SO MUCH!" they suddenly are willing to unify all the powers of their kingdom under one girl they bend over backwards for. The most believable to me of these so far is Bakarina where they still collide because they want her to themselves but they also are trying to keep it just not obvious enough that she stays stupid to it, not to mention that one has already won far in advance by actually being engaged to her so its mostly just cat fighting between them with no attempt to form a real harem around her(Also if they tried I legit think the girls would steal her away for themselves.)

Ugh another stupid prince. I was pleasantly suprised with the other girl, I never thought she would apologize props to her!

lol, this patrick slowly adapting to absurdity close to insanity, like another patrick i know.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see Alicia come to Eumiella to train secretly, and comeback to wipe the floor with those 3 brain dead...

@Vericost But do you really think she'd commit genocide against humans? And she doesn't want anything to do with this country, so she'll avoid speaking with the king and queen as much as possible. I imagine if he tried to cause her harm (outside rumors), she'd do one of two things: 1) Use a show of force to put him in his place (maybe even 6' under). 2) Do like you said and appeal to the king and queen to punish him.

@Quanyquan18 Yes she could kill them, but I don't think she has the heart to actually do it.

don't be shy alicia, sweetie. if you want to apologize, rip off three annoying guy's heads and give it to eumiella.

Users who are viewing this thread