Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Being friends with him is hard....
so you should just get married...
XD

Dex-chan lover
@knighto
She doesn't threaten anyone.
She's just obsessed with training them "efficiently".
She's completely oblivious to the difference in strength and mentality though.
She expects them to do something that she perceives as a light jog in the park, while they see it as a full-on marathon.

She's also completely oblivious to the intimidating presence her level 99 confer grants her, except when it directly slaps her in the face.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The joys of Kuuderes with 0 brain cells.

Also the starfish
is a very awesome husband

Double-page supporter
She surely, at least, does not remember her past life's common sense.

Dex-chan lover
She has common sense. It’s just that she set a mental barrier and thinks of the world setting as a game to stay sane. I’d do the same.

It makes a little more sense in the novel, in my opinion. She also is a little more like-able too.

if our MC really became demon lord, i will vote t6o sacrifice the idiot prince and his gang. as they not only rude to her but also accused her. what a bunch of idiots haha

Did that scene with the light magic girly happen in the novel? I don't really remember a scene with her apologizing

Dex-chan lover
fucking prince.... what a dumbass
hey! lets antagonize the literal walking nuke! that will surely be beneficial for the country!

i heard this patrick don't have anything important to the story and MC development. So which one true?

Supporter
If I was playing an RPG and found my encounter rate rocketed, I'd totally be pissed. But I have yet to see it be due to plot, and not shoddy game design choices. Say no to flute!

Users who are viewing this thread