Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

I don't trust the "protagonist", tbh
She seems nice-ish but I will only believe it when I see it more than once
Patrick, on the other hand, I trust, he seems nice, and even if he's not the ML, I hope he helps MC to assimilate a little with everyone else
Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
It feels weird when a monthly manga has weekly manga’s number of page per chapter.

Aggregator gang
@_twxx99
Eumiella finds a dragon egg hatches it and she considers herself the mother and Patrick the father
the other reason is that by the end of this arc/volume?
they're engaged and in the volume epilogue it skips several years where they've had a daughter and she considers the dragon her brother

IIRC.

For fuck's sake stop thinking this is the web novel. You guys are hating on a character for no reason

For everyone wondering why the chapter is so short, the site where this manga is being published usually separates each chapter in 3/4 parts

Group Leader
It’d be hilarious if she converted the saintess to using dark heals .... That’d be hilarious although likely never going to happen

I see a lot of people say Alicia acts differently here. Out of curiosity, can someone give me some spoilers on what happens to her in the novel?

Dex-chan lover
@SakuraShower in the novel, Alicia is flat out terrified of her. Any moment spent in MC's presence is a moment she thinks she will literally die. MC insists on spending a lot of time with her. This does not do good things to her mental health.

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixDen
This actually is a turn off for the novel. At least for me.
I liked the idea of Alicia just being the heroine, instead of the trite subversion trope.

Well it seems like Alicia actually has a brain, unlike the supposed incompetent male leads that surround her. Thank god for that.

Users who are viewing this thread