Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

😡😡😡😡😡😡I really don't like Alicia... I can feel that she is the real B*tch.. Ughhh... It really irks me when the 3 stooges are with her.. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz yes, MC gets fuckin
shanked by Alicia with a holy sword. Alicia was a bitch in the WN and the prince was a nice guy.
Reading this manga and already having read the WN... I can't help but feel distrustful.

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixDen yeah.... I like this development of Alicia here. The Heroine and the Villainess becoming friends trope is one of the things I love in the villainess genre.

wait i thought she hated her guts the novel said something different like
she stabbed Eumiella and fucking died

i love the trope of villainess and heroines being best friends but this feels sketchy considering i just read
her fucking demise at the demon king typical rpg battle with the prince crying his ass off

@alidan yeah, that’s one of the inherent problem with mangas when it comes to showing people’s skin color, they either leave it white to show white skin or grey to represent every other shade of tan (probably mostly because it’s way cheaper to use the default tone of grey instead of various that will mostly not be used)

Fed-Kun's army
@Wataterp
I like it too, since a lot of villainess tend to be pretty likable girls until the heroine shows up and then they just turn nasty for the sake of plot. In some cases it makes sense, but in most it's like they are extremely bipolar. When you take that away, the villainess is usually in the best position to become the heroine's best friend or at least a great rival.
In this case though......it don't feel right. The heroine was incredibly rude, judgemental and didn't even try to stop her entourage from making baseless claims against her. She acted like a stereotypical villainess, and now that same heroine is asking a favor? I'll feel great if she said no.

edit: Ah, scratch that. I forgot the events of the previous chapter, the heroine did admit her wrong doing and tried to reconcile with mc.....but then dumbass prince appeared.

Dex-chan lover
Easy to tell who actually remembers or read the previous chapters. And who just read the Web novel and then jumped to this, I think.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ 1 month for this short chapter im gonna die.

Group Leader
ah... she's dead.
i kind of remember she'll get "eumiella's full course" later but it should be after eumiella's "baby" was born

Users who are viewing this thread