Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
Side note: I hope they change up the confrontation with the demon lord, they really did the heroine dirty in the novel. Her characterization seems different in the manga so I’ll let myself hope.

Oh? Do tell. (In spoiler tags so no one gets offended.)

Dex-chan lover
That's all it took!? Someone just need to ask her why she stay and she had revelations?

This is so fucking refreshing. No roundabout way or letting like interest almost killed to make her realize it.

I use like instead of love just in case she mean she like Patrick just like her dragon.

Now she just has to realize he likes her too, and/or one of them need to take the next step

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU OH GODDESS OF MANGA!

Finally; an MC that knows they have feelings, even through the trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Also, when asked what she would need to do, why not say nothing? While getting a military weapon is nice, taking away an enemies military weapon is also good
Psh, as if the spy that's being forced to approach human-WMD with no chance of being successful can guarantee the nobles won't do that.

Aggregator gang
Oh? Do tell. (In spoiler tags so no one gets offended.)
Oh man it’s been a while, but from what I remember
she gets her neck snapped like a twig and dies horribly, AFTER suddenly going crazy and backstabbing Eumellia during the fight with the “demon lord”.

Just like in the manga she showed signs of warming up to Eumellia before this, so it was really out of left field.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man it’s been a while, but from what I remember
she gets her neck snapped like a twig and dies horribly, AFTER suddenly going crazy and backstabbing Eumellia during the fight with the “demon lord”.

Just like in the manga she showed signs of warming up to Eumellia before this, so it was really out of left field.
...... GAWD-DAYUM! That is seriously messed up! :korone::facepalm::aquadrink:

.... By the way....

Is the Heroine a reincarnator as well? I forgot if it was revealed if she is or not.

Dex-chan lover
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Why does every story with a female lead have to turn into a romance?

I wonder if there is any villainess story without romance, my interest drop so much, I will read a purely romance story if I want romance :wooow:.
This one has been tagged romance since the start. You can filter it out in the advanced search page by clicking the tag twice.

There are a bunch of "villianess" stories without romance, though romance focused stories or stories with romantic subplots outnumber them.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like most people are unaware of the fact the Web Novel and the Light Novel have some big differences, so the chances of the manga being even more different are actually pretty high.

In the WN, Alicia stabs Yumiella, and after that the Demon Lord kills Alicia.

In the LN, Alicia stabs Yumiella, but the attack from the Demon Lord doesn't kill her and she survives the fight. After the fight she's put on house arrest by the king.

In the manga Alicia is more friendly and understanding of Yumiella than in the WN or LN, so chances are she won't even stab Yumiella in this version.

Dex-chan lover
Patrick is gonna need to power level like crazy if he hopes to break Eumiella's level 99 hymen

Fed-Kun's army
BRUH THE FACT THAT THE DEMON LORD ONLY ATTACKS HER COUNTRY IS GETTING OVERSHADOWED BY PATRICK. dud i feel like demon lord only attacking their country to get the fmc back? maybe her family line is a descendant of the demon lord?

Users who are viewing this thread