Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Aggregator gang
Tbh, if the other country's rulers were smart, they wouldn't think of doing anything to someone dear to our mc. Like what would be the point of turning someone that strong from a neutral position to an antagonic position to their countries.
if they were smart they wouldn't even want her to consider them possibly being antagonistic now or in the future. she's not just strong she's actually strong enough to point of ending the world within a week or 2 we know this because we meet an alt-uni Yumiella (original personality) who did exactly that so the time frame is not even speculation

Dex-chan lover
if they were smart they wouldn't even want her to consider them possibly being antagonistic now or in the future. she's not just strong she's actually strong enough to point of ending the world within a week or 2 we know this because we meet an alt-uni Yumiella (original personality) who did exactly that so the time frame is not even speculation
Oh that sounds nice. I hope the manga gets to that point.

Dex-chan lover
I'm screaming😭😭😭 she likes him. Please tell me they end up together as more than friends

Double-page supporter
Glad they’re finally here.

Side note: I hope they change up the confrontation with the demon lord, they really did the heroine dirty in the novel. Her characterization seems different in the manga so I’ll let myself hope.
There's so much stuff different from the novel i rlly hope they do the heroine properly this time

Dex-chan lover
You kind of are a foreign species, though.

That box is roughly the size of a Minecraft block. Just for reference.

Why does every story with a female lead have to turn into a romance?
I find that most stories have some kind of romance, but not necessarily in imbalance between the genders. If you don't want them, look for ones that don't have it. It's not harder than that. However, if you read otome game based stories, you find more romance, since that's inherently a romance type of stories.

I've seen some people complain that the heroine's love interests are cardboard cutouts, but trust me, they're far worse in the novel.
I find that most of the otome game style setups have cardboard love interests. Sometimes one or two stick out with more characterisation, especially if there is one main love interest.

Users who are viewing this thread