Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

that light magic wench is so reincarnated for sure... quest/flavor text skipping is something inherent to gamers even in a game world old habits die hard
if that wasnt a sign from the author then that wench is either an airhead to the power of ten or a calculative **** both cases wont differ much in the result with that mc aura

Group Leader
Sorry, have to drop it coz everyone except our girl are so fucking dumb it's like they have only 1 braincell.

This was fun for 5 seconds until I realized everyone in the world is terminally fucking stupid and with the IQ of a dung beetle.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't too sure about this but its kinda funny. The MC carries the story pretty hard and most of the side characters are unintelligent besides the King and Queen. I think the future saintess has some redeeming factors, because her reasons for calling the MC a demon lord are valid, but I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully the rest of the cast gains a braincell.

Dex-chan lover
The first volume of this is fun and cute. The second volume of the novel is being translated now and is funner and cuter.

This is not a story about a quest to face a demon lord, this is about fools versus a fool while a few sane individuals on the sidelines almost cry tears of blood.

Group Leader
Message from the Knights of Earl Grey

Hello, dear readers!

An update for you — There's actually a new chapter (Chapter 6) this month! The hiatus ended last month (B's-LOG didn't have Villainess Level 99 listed in the table of contents of this month's issue since it turned out to be the cover story, hence the mix-up). We're incredibly sorry for the confusion. But hey, 'tis good news since it means a new chapter for us all~

We've started work on the latest raws, so please do stay tuned for our release (*•͈ ꇴ •͈*)

Love,
KEG

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any novel reader here, who could kindly spoil me if there is any 2nd male lead, love triangles, or any crap like that?
Apparently the ML and MC love interest is
Patrick, with which she marries and has children <3
but I hope there is no hindrance midway. But that could be expect since that's the Josei trade mark.

Fed-Kun's army
Whats a fantasy manga without blatant racism.
Like cmon this manga is basically
MC :"Why do you hate me"
Side characters :"black"

@WhiteEkans I’ve read through translated PDFs of the novel and there are no 2nd ml’s that I’ve noticed so far. But Alicia and her little group of admirers? Never trust them. Also Patrick has the brain cell, our Mc is an obtuse and adorable himbo. And elegant himbo. It’s great. I love it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bri03 Ok that good to hear, apparently they are really cute together, I'm mean, their relationship, but I don't know myself, someone else said it on a forum, I suppose we are very far away from it ...?

Ohhhhhhhh, honey. We’re closer than you think. And it’s so freaking adorable. I love them so flapping much. Our MC doesn’t understand human interactions, and our ml is a dumbstruck, lovestruck, pining brain cell. They’re so cute. I can’t take it. You’ll love it. Oh my god. They’re so cute. And we’re close. S o c l o s e. Well to their friendship. Relationship takes a while. Mc is oblivious and dense, while ML is a pining mess.

Users who are viewing this thread