Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Holy moly I just binge-read the chapters and I'm absolutely loving this series ! 😆
Can't wait for the future translations ! 😁

It's just normal isekai shit and it's overrated, because of change in MC. overpowered playboy --> overpowered cute girl

Fed-Kun's army
Why does this get so many reads? This brings nothing new to the table and theres plenty of other manga with basically the same premise and execution.

This is moderately good at best, i dont hate it, just shocked that its so popular

Power Uploader
Wait WHAAAT? Why is this so wildly popular? I just read the synopsis and it seems like the generic otome game isekai, and that's it, nothing unique. I'm already guessing that there will be a bunch of delusional, angsty, rapey Bishounens in this manga? If it does, then there is no way I'll read it.

The only reason I even think about reading this is because there is no "Harem" tag and the fact that this is Japanese not some weird villainess Korean manhwa.
Someone please please tell me, is this a harem/reverse harem? Does the FMC have multiple love interests? If she does, then fuck this manga, I'm out. I don't wanna follow a garbage manga that I will be stuck reading. Or else I might give this a read cause the girl looks cute in the cover.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san You're totally off, mate. Didn't you notice the comedy tag? It's a story about a power gamer chick who knows how to kill monsters and can't really relate to people all that well due to the incredible strength she gained by power leveling herself. Her dopey expression when people react predictably to her incredible power and terrifying ideas about how to level is funny af.

As far as romance?
There's one ML so far and everyone else is pretty frightened of her. The game's original Male Leads are all preoccupied with the heroine and really, really don't like the MC, but it's more of a 'she trounces them soundly, and she's legit terrifying,' than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
So many people in this comment section saying this is 'overrated.' It's a comedy manga and the high ratings are from people who obviously find it funny. Y'all need to chill.

Ya'll need to chill and read up to Chap. 6 before berating the comment section why this is beyond garbage

Fed-Kun's army
The earlier chapters weren't promising (semigeneric powergamer game isekai), but as the story progresses she comes off as more and more of a dork and I'm all for it lol. It's the stuff that reminds me that she was a shut in with no social skills that make the chapters fun for me.😊

I don't understand some of the comments here. You read it and you think it's overrated? That's fine, everyone has their own opinions. But literally stop shitting on mangas you haven't read yet. Maybe at least get to chapter 2-3? It's not even that long of a read. I don't get how people can just read the synopsis, take a look at the cover, and be like "oh yeah this is trash".

just binge read this and fully enjoyed it!! seriously cant wait for more

kinda upsetting some people arent taking the chance to read through it smh. gotta appreciate an op girl with less than stellar social skills

Absolutely love this manga! The people shitting on it before even giving it a proper read don't deserve to have a say or even spared any of my time to read their comment, lol. So just ignore them. Looking forward to reading more!

Users who are viewing this thread