Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
I mean, I'll give it credit (or suspension of disbelief? XD) for believably being something a bunch of crazy high-school kids would try to do for fun.

The government guy whose idea it was needs to be fired tho. ~w~

Dex-chan lover
This premise is utterly pants-on-head stupid and flies in the face of any rational or logical thinking, and I must have more.

definitely a story you need to turn your brain off to enjoy lmao. waiting for the stalking horse x villainess sequel

in order to enjoy this story, your logic must fly out of your head, so don't even try to rationalize it :)) and yes this is a threat

that black haired guy is hot. i want her to end up with him and not the prince, i swear if she ends up with the prince, its gonna be the most boring and cliche ending

THIS IS FUN but I like the stalking horse better. the blonde isn't handsome to me wahahah

gjflsgjsfld this is so fcking funny i hope i'll be able to enjoy myself a lot with that one!!
i love the kids of the drama club gjfdhgsk may they become good friends by the end of it all

my mind was floating in the chinese new year spring air when the first two lines jerked me back into disappointment.

what is a lilysess

Users who are viewing this thread