Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Prologue

... I did not have those boobies when I was 12 HAHAH but anyway! They're all adorable. Hope she gets what she wishes for and ends up with her butlerrrr

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I've missed this. May the text translation COME BACK PLEEAASE

@EVReborns As if she would end up with anybody else lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlations.

12 years old, huh? Not the first time I've seen a supposed preteen drawn like that, but it still looks odd.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. The pacing seems significantly sped up compared to the original novel.

I would just learn the secret art of assassination and kill the heroine EASY

Double-page supporter
I hadn't read the novel but here is my guess :

He will save the heroine and she will fall in love with him, the prince fall in love with his mistress, and Sofia is in love with the MC so we get a somehow squarish relationship with the villainess being jealous of the heroine once again...

Fed-Kun's army
now this does otome reincarnation manga justice, there was another manga that had the same premise with the butler as the reincarnated trying to prevent his master from getting the bad ending but it didnt have good plot or pacing but this one is amazing in terms of pacing, it doesnt seem rushed and you get a clear enough picture on who the butler is and his goal, ima read this good shit.

Dex-chan lover
Vol 2 of the light novel is coming out this Oct 5, about 1 week from now.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/322006000341/

Vol 1 released back in April 2020.

Dex-chan lover
His hand is always on his chest and it's making my nerves rattle.

Dex-chan lover
Thus looks too close to this one, Uchi no Ojou-sama ga Hametsu End shika nai Akuyaku Reijou no you na no de, Ore ga Kyuusei shitai to Omoimasu.

But i will still follow both

Dex-chan lover
Too dense. I can’t imagine people being this dense in real life. Stupid? Yeah, sure but not dense.

Users who are viewing this thread