Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
He will save the main heroine to prevent the 2nd prince from doing so, but actually that will just be the first step towards him creating his own harem. Or at the very least the main heroine will fall for him.

Hahahaha he totally played himself.
At least all his efforts didn’t go down the drain since she doesn’t care about the prince therefore the heroine thus avoiding the bad ending.

does he not even consider that the villainess will fall in love with him instead?

i just hope that the main heroine doesnt end up fall in love with the mc too which in the end make the villainess to be jealous and yadayada

anyway i dont hate this kind of setting where the isekai'd mc is the supporting character instead

When the volume art looks way better than the manga art...

BUT FINALLY ITS OUT, heard the manga adaptation was on its way but I'd prefer the LN way more than the manga but its updates are so slow (due to licensing?)

Contributor
Thank you for the hard work!

Because I've seen this FAR TOO MANY TIMES: THE TERM IS "VALET" — A BUTLER IS SOMETHING ELSE! (Ah, cultural confusion and ignorance.)

"Head butler"… yeah that's just called a butler. A male servant is a footman; a male personal attendant is a valet (pronounced "val-lay"). Also: the female equivalent of a valet is a lady's maid; "head maid" is just a culturally ignorant term for a housekeeper. All this easy to find out, even on Wikipedia. The Japanese language may lack the proper terms for a Western setting, but English does not. Maybe I'm too much of a history-lover: this makes me cringe Every. Damn. Time.

To anyone worried about a predictable development for the plot: don't fear, neither Cyril nor Sophia are stereotypical characters. (Don't be fooled by the novel's colour second illustration for volume 1 either: each of those panels are illustrating separate unrelated scenes.)

@potatophish
It's just that the novel has a different artist: the novel is illustrated by Murakami Yuichi, the manga is drawn by Shoubu (I too prefer to LN's art, but that's a different matter). Additionally, the novel is translated by Sloth Translations: historical terms aside, they're very through and good quality (they're a speed < quality translator; I think it's honestly worth the wait). If you just want speed, the WN is free, so feel free to use block MTL — it isn't one of those series where the abundance of idioms and other such difficulties renders that method unintelligible. I don't know what kind of differences there are between the WN and the LN, but, from what little I do know, they don't seem to diverge that much.

Interesting he comes from a world that is basically modern but with magic, so when he come into this new world based off a game, does that mean the time and setting is like the past for him.

People worried that MC is another dense protagonist needn't worry...well, not too long anyway.
He is aware of her feelings but believes they're a fleeting crush. He'll take her more seriously by the time Volume 3 comes around.

Oh gosh we can see this rectangular love thing
Heroine likes butler
Butler and villainess likes each other
Prince likes villainess
😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
The butler has cemented himself as a chad and competent.
The prince, as always, is some silly lovestruck fool.

butler all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread