Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Prologue

Supporter
mission failed successfully

@xXPenisXx no. it's easy to miss but on like page 3 or something he talks about his previous world for a paragraph or so. it's clearly not earth

Supporter
@Lima54
if you mean the butler who is 6+16 or whatever previous life age, then he should definitely be speaking like an adult.
the little girl who is actually 6 seems plenty childish to me

Double-page supporter
Was the maid enjoying stomping people with higher "social class"?

Dex-chan lover
Pst, is this grooming story? JK.
Also, how did the commoner became personal butler in marquise household?
+
Will MC save "heroine" and make her fall for him too? In that case, I wish a prince would fall for him too just for the fun of it. I mean, FMC's of otome isekai stories gather both guys and girls in their orbit, so...

Such an interesting take on the villainess genre. Definitely want to keep reading it, the first chapter was really good.

Aggregator gang
ahaha, i though he will be someone sharp... but he is a little dense, i hope he don't get denser than osmium

Double-page supporter
Omg this is so good,for the first time there is a mc who can deal stuff properly plus sophia best waifu is cute

Dex-chan lover
aside from this being a male instead of the usual female, he fits right into the common template. d'oh

Contributor
Classic, blaming your obsession with otome games on your sister. Heard that one before.

Aggregator gang
I swear his status has the skill "Sebastian EX" in it. And a high level of it from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread