Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Prologue

Double-page supporter
he blamed her sister...

bro. No. We knows its you.. You're the one who's obsessed and shit in this otome game tho.

Screenshot_20201120_092022.png

Is being a butler the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a butler. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by the prince. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random Nobel who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a Butler who takes care of a girl, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Dex-chan lover
@AlabasterSRM
Is being a butler the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a butler. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by the prince. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random Nobel who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a Butler who takes care of a girl, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Everything you said also applies to being a dad.
You don't have to expect sex from someone to take care of them.
In this instance, the protagonist is getting paid, and his living situation is being taken care of.

Butlers are also not at work 24/7 they can have private lives where they meet someone and have relationships of their own.

Think about Hayate the Combat Butler or any of the butlers from the Majikoi series.

Dex-chan lover
Usually those stories the MC being reincarnated has no bearing on the story because, other than knowing the game events, the memories of the previous life are not used ever and that plot point is usually forgotten soon or later but in this one the MC comes from a world taht already had magic so maybe this will be interesting.

@TitanAnteus
I think the difference is that usually the one raising the girl does not have romantic feelings for her.
So a father raising a daughter would not be the same as a person that is in love with the girl raising her, the situation would be like you falling in love with a girl and helping her be the best she can be so that she can end up with someone else.

Though that doesn't seen to be the case in this story anyway and the MC is doing it to save his life.

Dex-chan lover
@Sandwitch
He's not her dad tho. He's a guy the same age as her. He could very easily fall for her. And that's the sad part.
It's an example to show that not all relationships like this need to end in sex or expecting sexual favors.

There is benefit for working for her.
I wrote:
In this instance, the protagonist is getting paid, and his living situation is being taken care of.
Also this does hold true.
Butlers are also not at work 24/7 they can have private lives where they meet someone and have relationships of their own.

@TitanAnteus "Everything you said also applies to being a dad."

you cannot comprehend what mirth and laughter you've forced upon me

interesting to see ppl who haven't talked to a woman who isn't blood related to them in months argue abt who is and isn't a cuck. MangaDex is a wonderful place : )

huh a world with advance magic... and advance science that's rare :p but for the sake of "video game"

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a great start. It's interesting that the world MC originated from already has magic

The big question is, Is this going to be NTR or not?
i guess we all know the answer

Dex-chan lover
If she hasn't yet or doesn't actually fall in love with the butler... well, color me surprised.

But so what?

It would be a political marriage anyways.

As long as they act prim and proper in sight of others, never leave any evidence to suggest otherwise, don't do anything permanent or actually get her pregnant, they could have whoopie fun any time at any place outside those restrictions.

Basically, out of sight, out of mind , out of knowledge.

@Danear
So... some time of NTR will likely be perceived. But which type ? Netori ? Netorare ? Some other type which isn't as well-known ?

Aggregator gang
So basically a male version of the protagonist of
Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...
where while avoiding the doom route accidentally endup creating his own harem? Or a unique case of a simple do your best like a butler he is. I'm okay with both.

Users who are viewing this thread