Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Prologue

whoa there. Its nice to see someone reincarnated from a non-real-like(Earth) world...

Double-page supporter
I see, it must be awkward for the MC to be acting his mental age so everyone in the comments is confused by his behaviour.

Ah never mind. I hoped it would be a nice variation with a male mc in an otome manga but it's the dumb kind of mc with no flexibility and that sees people as characters. Too annoying ...

Edit: luckly it did not take that turn of events and he's somewhat smart although there's still the "not stand out" trope , considering it's a japanese opera I was expecting this guy to remain oblivious till he was on his death bed

Fed-Kun's army
I always hate it when an mc doesn’t realize someone loves them even though it’s so obvious. Hopefully he isn’t to hard headed.

Excellent this dumbass manage to do a triple back flip and then shoot his own foot

@TitanAnteus “everything you said applies to being a dad” well yeah, what he said is actually an edit of the “is a father the ultimate simp” copypasta, with slight edits for the context of the story.

Also, “magic I learned in my past life”, what? this guy got isekai’d out of a world that had magic?

The thing that I kinda hate about these types of stories is the influence of the protagonists to the villain in order to prevent the bad ending almost always results in the heroine not falling in love with the prince and ends up falling in love with the protagonists, effectively making the routes he knows nonexistent because of his influence.

Dex-chan lover
Would be interesting if the guy was actually in love with her and was also a cuck, that's why he did all he could to get the prince to fall for her.
But if he isn't interested in her then there is nothing wrong with it, although it would be quite boring.

WAIT ISNT SHE TWELVE-
why does she has ballons already. Its just, weird,,
And why is he a butler at age 6?? 😭🙌

Dex-chan lover
why does she has ballons already. Its just, weird,,

If you call that balloons, then I don't know what kind of chopping boards you've seen in your life.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Isekai'd from another fantasy world, huh? One with otome games?

Well, she's cute, but he's already failed. Wonder what the heroine is like...

"Also, I need to improve her charms so she won't lose the prince to the heroine." Yeahhhh, kinda not how things work. And also rude. Basically another way to say "I need to make it so she grows up prettier so she can attract a man." Hate this kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread