Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Entrance Exam

Damn dude, they stripped a lot from the wn, huh
I understand that they need to keep up the pace, but the way they did it made the situations have a lot less weight

This is why we can't have nice things. Also, I believe Paganini once had a Violin string break on him and he did the same thing, but I feel like there was so much missing.

There is a lot missing from the WN,
Especially regarding the power play during the encounter with the prince.
I still see this story as having enough potential to keep reading, just with less expectations as it goes on .

Dex-chan lover
This was written by someone who doesn't know how to dance ballroom.
The difference between 'Lead' and 'Follow' is huge, and not what the author stated. It is very simple. For each pattern, the steps for the Lead go a certain way. The steps for following are exactly backwards of the Lead. Which is why the old joke 'Ginger Rogers danced everything that Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels.'

this chapter was underwhelming compared to the others... and it feels as if the butler is gonn have an unrequited harem? uhhh...

Fed-Kun's army
Damn! Nice catch. It seems that this game world is making him more and more as the Main lead of this story, haha.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see him scoring #1 spot and the butler-wannabe guy coming to him with "let me be YOUR butler, pretty please~"

Users who are viewing this thread