Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Entrance Exam

this is why he took over the ml role,,,, buddy ur not allowed to complain about if you do stuff like this lol

Dex-chan lover
It's common enough. Winding yourself up in the time approaching an exam, getting sick and soldiering through only to predictably fail partway through

Is he trying to build a harem.... like, hE KNOWS he’s in a otome game where people fall in love at the drop of a hat

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god... that *pomf* on page 8... I did not know such cuteness was possible.

Thanks for the update. I'm honestly surprised that's how Fol looks like. I've honestly imagined her as a red/orange haired in a ponytail (closest character to compare would probably be Chastiel from the Demon Lord falls in love with the elf series)

As a violinist, my soul quaked when I saw that e-string pop. And this fucking kid has the balls to say "nah, fuck the e-string, we got the a-string". BRUH. "No talent" my ass. Even some professionals can't pull that off. You always replace it if it gets broke like that, polmfao.

The boots what the texting lady is using in this chapter seems unconfortable xD

Aggregator gang
So bit by bit the story driven out further from reverse harem into harem storyline. Not that I'm complaining about it. 😂

Also that reflexes, sure as hell it was pretty impossible to run within split second from dancing stance when the fainted person already in a state of almost falling down that I imagine the distance are more than 5 meters.

Dayum. MC was the best butler indeed. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread