Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.2

Dex-chan lover
Check the RAW until the latest chap (32.1)
Fol collapse and couldn't make the play in the end.

The group was considering cancelling it at first, but Sophia opt to take up the heroine role.
Alicia take the villainess.
The acting teacher will take up the maid role.
Alforth will be the prince.

Then after the final rehearsal before the show, the prince tell Cyril to take up his role instead.
So the play open and the prince is doing the narration.

After the rescue scene, Sophia mutters "If it's here, you can't run away" then ask for a dance.
Cyril concluded that 'if it's the situation of a prince and a noble right now, nobody can criticize us dancing' and accept (possible foreshadowing?)

The play, with a bit more flavor of the person underneath the character, kept going.
Alicia get to show off the villainess's 'look at me!' turn to yandere mode, which was terrifying enough that even her friends commented "She's terrifying when angry"

The play end on another off-script moment of the heroine recognizing the villainess's love for the prince but she too will not give up (and neither the villainess whose punishment get reduced to staying in a monastery due to heroine's intervention)

But when the time come for curtain call kiss scene, Cyril noticed that the light isn't turning off (to fake they're kissing when they're not) saw Tristan looking smug in the corner and realize he's behind this.
He tells Sophia but seeing her reaction he realized she's in this plan too.
Cyril "Looks like bad girl need to be punished"

And the chapter ends at him seemingly pulling her into a real kiss.
(I don't expect it, since she 'want' the kiss his punishment for her is probably to do a fake out at the last moment...although in a different genre I might expect more passionate kiss than she imagined)

Dex-chan lover
Cyril you sly dog,you. Also is that a filler mistake on page 9 or is it supposed to be shadow on Sophia's leg?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Atleast he knows, I wonder if he will ever be shown to harbor genuine feelings for the FMC. There should come a time when he realizes that he's not playing a game, and I want it to be as dramatic as possible
I think he knows himself well, but he’s refusing to acknowledge his feelings for her. Multiple times now, he’s reflected how love alone is not enough and status is a significant barrier any sort of relationship with a noble.

Dex-chan lover
i would love to be the fly on the wall like the maid. she's like on the front seat of everything lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dude's a smooth criminal.
And worrying about social standards? Worry not, for the Queen is right in the corner with adoption paper in her hand.

Thank you for the translation!

Atleast he knows, I wonder if he will ever be shown to harbor genuine feelings for the FMC. There should come a time when he realizes that he's not playing a game, and I want it to be as dramatic as possible
He always know he is not playing a game in the novel this is more clear, he think this is the world of otome game that became real life, so he think all people in this world as real people, and already show many times he do have real feeling for her, but keep them to himself because of the great diference of social status, she is a marquis daughter and him a butler, has some mention he thinks about social status when he said that in the gamr in the Lubert route the reason heroine father agreed to the marriage is because in therm of social status a rich merchant is comparable with a low rank aristocrats, so is possible because the diference betwen the two is not big, but for him and his Lady is different and he believes the moment he adimits his feeling he can not continue to be her personal buttler, so he hid his feeling to be able to keep at her side

Users who are viewing this thread