Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.1 - The Final Scene

Group Leader
Before i go crazy bc of this cliffhanger i want to thank the translator for pushing a translation over the last week more than every day (yes its MTL, yes i do not care about that)
Thank you :)

Aggregator gang
thanks for catching up to the raws, vis
BUT uhhh, which chapter of the novel is this? im boutta do some advanced reading

Thank you so much for the machine gun translations! Bless your soul for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the translations ! I only recently picked it up so it was nice to get more of it so quick .

Dex-chan lover
The sentence used "A, therefore B" structure.
The TL not only mistranslate B because it's written in full hiragana, but also swapped the order to become "B, therefore A"
I feel like this is something that should be caught based on the context of the chapter, because the characters would then either assume that A is true, or debate B. Unless that's part of the cliffhanger, and there is no more context.
But in any case, MTL in the hands of a "translator" that knows the basics of japanese grammar will often result in a decent translation, and there are some groups that don't do MTL but also don't have a PR and have shit quality. The MTL hate for me is mostly ridiculous when people read the full chapter with no issues, then hate on it because the credits said it's MTL, even if they didn't realize it.

Alicia going Yandere mode was incredible ^^

BUT dear author/drawer, we just need 1 more panel, how can you do this to us !?

Dex-chan lover
Before i go crazy bc of this cliffhanger i want to thank the translator for pushing a translation over the last week more than every day (yes its MTL, yes i do not care about that)
As long as its readable i don't mind , also even thought its use MTL this translator is good to clean etc (some mtl i read are suck to the point hurting my eye)

Goodjob for translator, thanks a lot

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is something that should be caught based on the context of the chapter, because the characters would then either assume that A is true, or debate B. Unless that's part of the cliffhanger, and there is no more context.
But in any case, MTL in the hands of a "translator" that knows the basics of japanese grammar will often result in a decent translation, and there are some groups that don't do MTL but also don't have a PR and have shit quality. The MTL hate for me is mostly ridiculous when people read the full chapter with no issues, then hate on it because the credits said it's MTL, even if they didn't realize it.

It was the last line of one chapter.

There's some even worse ones later (as in even in English it wouldn't make sense) but that example was one time I called them out for it and given their response I didn't bother after.

Users who are viewing this thread