Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.1 - My Lady's Wish

Group Leader
@Vis. is unstoppable lol thanks for your work!

Sophia has to be a reincarnator, it's the only explanation for her capabilities at this point! She was following her own keikaku all along to be with her sweetheart Cyril. Wonder when/how they met...
She’s the kouhai that always admired Cyril pre-reincarnation

Not a spoiler, just a guess

Dex-chan lover
6yi5MVq.png

Best girl

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if she was a reincarnator Cyril would have at least started suspecting it by now, given how close he's been to her all this time. It's possible that she's figured out that there's something genuinely supernatural about Cyril, though- basically as close to figuring out he's a reincarnator that one could get without being aware of the existence of another world in which they're all fictional characters in a story.
That makes a lot of sense, but she has JUST shown an example of outfoxing Cyril AND having a master plan all of her own for not only avoiding the flags (who knows if she's aware of them, though) but getting her boy... Things are getting quite fun!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your kind words :) Hopefully my translations and typesetting isn't too bad lol. Hopefully an actual group picks this up instead of relying on me to do a half decent solo chapter lolol
nah your scanlations are incredibly good, better than 90% of the stuff out there
I hope you keep on going tbh

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it. One of the parts i didn't translate in the first page was "The final volume of this series will be released on October 12th"
Why the axe nooooooooooooooo
This has been such a good adaptation :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Or Sophia just had that genius level capability since before, just that in OG story she never had educator on the level of Cyril.

And at this point nothing's gonna stop her from getting what she want, she's planned for any possibilities she can think of to ensure that which ever way he wriggle she already had a wall in place.
It's the same 'yandere' mindset as OG Sophia, but with a better handle on the 'how' to get her way.

If he say that, she'll ask for his reason.

And the thing is, whatever excuse he comes up with will almost certainly get countered by her.
Either by using what he said to her before (about staying by her side is an easy one to use) or that she's going to adapt to his conditions (if he doesn't want to be a noble, she already said she doesn't mind being a normal girl in this chap)
Considering that what he wanted is making her happy. Well, if with him making her the happiest what is even to think more

Group Leader
Thanks for your kind words :) Hopefully my translations and typesetting isn't too bad lol. Hopefully an actual group picks this up instead of relying on me to do a half decent solo chapter lolol
Hufft, can't hope much on scanlation group :'v many of them took it but drop it without even tell why or even just forget it already, there's also so many titles of good manga and yeah didn't see any sign of next chap.

I didn't want to said this but. Manhwa & Manhua more profit then manga, so maybe that's the reason :'3
Wish you still manage to keep it, actually you're really good to PR the MTL to good one damn :'v

Group Leader
It seems like it. One of the parts i didn't translate in the first page was "The final volume of this series will be released on October 12th"
Ahhh, i get it. If think positively, maybe the final volume to end the child time's one, cuz i seen some when they're grow up or we can say like sequel of the game has begun (like cyrill sister on tristan body said about Cyrill rising another Flag in the sequel of the game), if we see the red string maybe this volume for season 1 and next is the sequel :'v i hope they continue this works, really love it. So many sugar :'3,

I moar like reading Manga then LN :'3 so i hope there's some another adaptation:'3

Group Leader
Hufft, can't hope much on scanlation group :'v many of them took it but drop it without even tell why or even just forget it already, there's also so many titles of good manga and yeah didn't see any sign of next chap.

I didn't want to said this but. Manhwa & Manhua more profit then manga, so maybe that's the reason :'3
Wish you still manage to keep it, actually you're really good to PR the MTL to good one damn :'v
Appreciate it ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread