Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.1 - My Lady's Wish

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for your hard work making this readable.
I don't mind waiting a longer time for chapters as long I know I'll get them.

Dex-chan lover
This one chapter has me going back through from the beginning and noticing little details that make sense that it was her plan from the beginning. And of course she's going to go all yandere when Cyril starts looking at other girls after she created a near failproof plan to make him a noble.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God you'll continue doing this while no one else picks it up. One of my fave Villainess series so far.

Fed-Kun's army
I'mnot sure how to feel about Cyril marrying her considering the theoretical age difference if it passes
Meh, the biggest problems with having a romantic and/or sexual relationship with a non-legal person are them being manipulated into their situation by their partner and their significantly less access to resources. A person celebrating their 18th birthday has significantly more legal rights and resource than them a day ago. Those are basically solved by Cyril/Sophia situation. Sophia is shown to be able to not only outsmart, but control Cyril's life for the past 2 years, and she's also a daughter of a duke. Of course, this situation almost never happens IRL, if at all, so we disdain such a situation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vis. is unstoppable lol thanks for your work!

Sophia has to be a reincarnator, it's the only explanation for her capabilities at this point! She was following her own keikaku all along to be with her sweetheart Cyril. Wonder when/how they met...
Sophia's a one-of-a-kind genius, educated to be the best she can possibly be by Cyril, motivated to catch up to him as soon as possible. Like the others have said, the game version of her lacked that polish, and her condition stopped her from making rational decisions as it worsened.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your kind words :) Hopefully my translations and typesetting isn't too bad lol. Hopefully an actual group picks this up instead of relying on me to do a half decent solo chapter lolol
you do better than some whole groups dude

Dex-chan lover
@Vis. Thanks for translating, sorry for the ping, but since you are the one working and uploading this, gotta ask something, are you able to fix the Volume-Chapters order? since is all messed up, Volume 5 Chapters are 20 to 24 and Volume 6 is 25 to 29, Volume 7 which will be the final is 30 to 3x

Thank you and sorry for the trouble

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING !! !! !!

I for one am glad though that a few chapters back they confirmed Cyril and Sophia are actually on the same romantic page about the future, so we don't have any doubt about the outcome.

Supporter
Sophia is actually Long Long Man. After dumping the girl and running away from the wedding, they unfortunately met Truck-kun. The main guy forgot his old future where he was almost betrayed and only remembered the first otome game that his sister made him play years ago.

/s
But seriously that level of planning reminded me of that ad.

Dex-chan lover
FINALE? FINALE?! ARE YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME? NOOOOOOOOOOO:notlikethis::meguuusad::qq::aquadrink::angery:
why do good things always comes to an end and shit like isekai smartphone still fucking going strong wtf

Dex-chan lover
Yeah right, the genius 4th grader is making plans for the next 10 years and outsmarting her father. Can't take this shit seriously man.

Dex-chan lover
Now it feels less like romance and more like psychological 🤨

She pretty much was calculating the entire time and manipulated him 😶

Users who are viewing this thread