Akuyaku Reijou no Taida na Tameiki - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
This seems quite fun. Looking forward to what's next!

Thanks for translating. 😁

Aggregator gang
I never get these isekai protags being like "is it okay to take credit for this?" The only reason for intellectual property rights is so that people who invent things don't get fucked over by people with better production capabilities and market connections.

If you're in another world where that inventor (or any other subsequent rights holder) don't exist, it doesn't matter whether you steal their invention or not. At the end of the day, in this world, this knowledge is something proprietary to you and you deserve to take advantage of that.

Dex-chan lover
Othello has easier rules than chess? I suppose so
Many thanks

@Aretheus anyone with integrity would have their conscience nicked when they lie and say it’s their OG idea. But they cannot tell the truth because they are in a different world. So for the better good they would rather lie and be guilty. They recognize the talent and effort of the inventor after all.

Don't know much about Othello but I'm excited for all the other games that come along. It'll be fun to see card games here

Dex-chan lover
This isn't stealing someone's intellectual property (well, it is, but you can either give credit elsewhere or focus on how the creator isn't around), it's merely spreading culture.

Aggregator gang
@HazyJ I just don't believe in victimless crimes. She is doing nothing to harm the inventor of the game by claiming ownership of it. I don't see the moral issue here.

For normal people who steal intellectual property, it becomes a problem once everyone realizes that they're a talentless hack who only had one success with a stolen idea. But This girl here has an entire encyclopedia of inventions from Earth that can perpetually reinforce her competence.

So basically, she and every other isekai protag is hurting no one and has no chance of being caught out in the lie. There's no downside to it. But maybe I'm just a pathological liar myself.

I just hope translating just a part of the chapter won't always take almost a month, otherwise it'll be difficult to keep track of the plot 😥
The idea is fun though. I'm tired of all the villainesses that try to break flags but take ML's place instead. I mean the first one i read was fun, but 100 similar titles later it's simply boring 😐

Dex-chan lover
she should build the whole electrical infrastructure and build computers. lmao

Not seeing anything that separates this from other similar stories (yet).
I guess it'll just be about her "inventing" new entertainment and making money and connections off it?

Fed-Kun's army
I hate it when reincarnated protagonists just pop off on some ingenious rant at like age 5 or some shit and people around them are just like "Wow! She's so smart!" like wtf? What 5 year old does that, how is this so easily accepted? Especially when you're her parents and you know what her intellectual capabilities and personality were like before the change. And overall, I think isekai manga like this would be so much more enjoyable if the protagonists toned it down with their genius, or at least kept it hidden, because right now it just feels too overdone.
Also so far, this looks really cliche. Will this manga just be Eseria "inventing" new things and people around her going "w o w" and fawning over her? I'll follow it for a little while but if this trend continues I'll probably just drop it.
Thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread