Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I survived the chap TL hahaha my mind automatically fix it for me anyway unless it is unbearable hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Kakkoiikun thanks man i was really waiting on this chapter hope to see the next chapter :D again thank you very much

Fed-Kun's army
Better than nothing mate.
There are always people that would proofread for you so that you can fix small mistakes :) f.e. with that sonna koto... sentence it would be better if you tl it sth like I thought you would feel like that or I thought it might have been so.

meh.. its not that bad, and l'm sure that we all are thankful for the hard work.
that been said.... so... moar, we need moar

Thank you for your hard work and if you're having a hard time releasing every week just take your time

Dex-chan lover
its ok, i not realise its kinda meh translate. considering i always read mtl, so this is nothing

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for your hard work, skimming through there were no errors glaring enough to catch my attention; nothing seemed unnatural

Dex-chan lover
Whoever translated this, you must have done a TON of work on that google translate material. I didn't even realize it was a "bad" translation until you note.

Good job!

This actually read better than many non mtl scans, so thank you very much! I also wouldn't have noticed.

Considering it’s from google translate, it’s a pretty solid job you’ve done

Power Uploader
eh it was actually not even close to the worst translation ive ever read. it was decent.

Whoever made this translation. You're actually doing pretty good considering you used google translate to translate it. Keep up the good works :)

What are you even talking about, the translation was actually really good, thanks for that 😄
Looking forward to the next chapters :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I like your translation; I didn't notice anything weird or bad<33 You've done quite well :D

@Nogoodimaginativename "nothing seemed unnatural"

Clearly you skipped over page 19. :p
If that's not due to a horrible mishap during translation, then the author was extremely drunk at the time of writing. Either way, it's a rather bizarre page.
A cookie to anyone who can decipher any kind of contextual association from it for those of us who are befuddled at the randomness.

There are a few other areas where nuance definitely feels lost but, yeah, it's quite the commendable effort considering the method of translation, and- with the exception of page 19- nothing especially distracts from the overall reading flow. So not arguing with your overall sentiment, just noting that that particular attribution doesn't quite work. :p

Users who are viewing this thread