Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - This Is No Time to Be Jealous of Being in a Wedding!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. I still wonder what Leo was afraid might happen. He seemed like he was attack paranoid

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I'm surprised the heroine didn't start anything with her.

...Well, this works too. Best leave on amicable terms.

Just a little sorry for having ruined someone's life is really light. Especially if it was only for some rumours and a misunderstand at the lac. I mean the MC lost her status, her family, her friends, her money and her country. Sorry hehe, moe, *cute*... Not enough!
Just because the MC is more than ok with her new life doesn't make it fine. I hope the king will punish their elope severely ~~
Still the romance with mister sexy knight is really cute so maybe I can forgive them a bit :D

Thank you so much for the update Puni!

Poor Leo probably feels guilt over not protecting Elizabeth while she was a noble, hence the whole "I'm not qualified..." bit earlier. Perhaps also the reason why he won't just straight up confess his feelings? That, and he's a lovable awkward dork. You can do this Leo, just be honest with your love!!

@dahhv2 Still not evil. She thought that MC was trying to hurt her. She should try to clear the misunderstanding afterwards, though I don't think the MC would want that.

Dex-chan lover
ha, I knew she was of the novitiate when I saw her veil compared to the Reverend Mother (actually, just assumed it, based on the borrowing from Church Orders. Also the fact that she never mentioned taking Holy Orders) - apparently, the MC didn't.

Dex-chan lover
@dahhv2 She's a duke's daughter. I wonder what kind of a deal the duke got out of it. A duke is just one step down from the king, often related to the royals as well. A noble of extreme importance and prestige. You don't simply get rid of a duke's child because it's convenient for your plots. There would be a price to pay, even if it happened by the king's order. Otherwise the duke would be publicly known to be a sheep who can be slighted.

Users who are viewing this thread