Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Knight's Job is to Show Up and Save the Day

Double-page supporter
well my dear MC, its your fault for brainwashing him, now he become Yandere....
and Leo really like MC in different way, both of them truly has talent to makes everything complicated...

Power Uploader
@Azif Or so he claims at least

Hopefully Leo's dimwittedness unwittingly helps to break Michel's facade.

Ooh no wonder he's girly, yandere needed to be cute so it can be a surprise. I've already suspicious since last chap had a veeery big hint

What a clusterfuck of a situation.

Elizabeth asked the prince to deny engagement to anyone in the future if the adults tell him about their planned engagement. It's because she knew she was the one who he'll get engaged to. Instead of realizing Elizabeth knew about their engagement as a duke's daughter and didn't want to get engaged, he went on with the delusion that she secretly wanted to be with him via true love (despite Elizabeth not bothering to keep in contact with him for a long time).

Whether it's because of the game's plot having an effect on the world or not, I don't know.

Part of it is her fault since she didn't clarify she didn't want to get engaged AT ALL. The other part is that the prince isn't giving her any chance to reject him. As a nun and banished nobility, Elizabeth can't reject the prince's offers due to the way their society works. He's also a yandere so rejecting him will just trigger that side. The prince is either denying the hints Elizabeth has been giving like literally running away or just doesn't see it due to his delusion from childhood.

In a way, it's the perfect set-up for Leo since Leo does not care about societal norms and doesn't fear the physical threat of the prince ordering people to attack him. Can't wait for the next part. This gonna be good.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe! 200 meter echoing laugh, that's a brilliant superpower. 😆

@zz2000 The original author for Banished is on consult for the manga afaik. The original writer has also published 2 novels (for 2 different series) since Banished came out and is also the writer for Reborn Witch. I wouldn't be surprised if his schedule was packed.

This guy is stupid, but at least he has some balls. Well, she's stupid too for causing that misunderstanding. Perfect couple.

Users who are viewing this thread