Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Knight's Job is to Show Up and Save the Day

LEO, YOU'RE DOING AMAZING SWEETIE
GRADE A ENTERTAINMENT LETS GO SHOWDOWN

Dex-chan lover
Leo, you forgot to smash her head with a club and drag her around by the hair: how could people know that she is yours?

"I heard that the nun who recently arrived in the village likes horses" -Chris
Leo's interpretation: Ride up to her on your horse, be mindful of her safety then invite her to ride on your horse.
Leo's words: "You'll get kicked if you don't watch where you're going. Get on."

"If a Lady's in trouble, say something like 'She's my partner' and stylishly remove her from the scene" - Chris
Leo's interpretation: Call her name, tell them she's your partner to excuse her, grab her hand and take her away from the scene.
Leo's words: "Let go of her hand. Elizabeth is mine"

Leo's interpretation on what he should do with Chris' advice is correct. It's just the words that come out of his mouth to convey it are wonderfully twisted. Elizabeth's denseness doubles the misunderstanding. Chris my man, you gotta help Leo with his words.

Yo wtf my dude that so called handsome prince looks like some little girl or some shit. Whack how really young-looking characters are meant to be seen as bachelors when they look straight up like a kid. I mean, makes sense with the sort of setting and time this manga has. But Japan whack.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, man... The childhood friend NEVER wins!

Just as things go, the prince is being judged from the game status, and we've seen so many times in other works that such game characters can be vastly different as they appear in the game. I feel sorry for the Prince, judged simply because they were the yandere of the game.

Double-page supporter
Can't tell the prince that she doesn't want to? Oh please, it's as easy as saying "sod off, I have no interest in you. Beat it beanbag." He's JUST a prince, ergo, nothing to write home about. You were already banished, so you don't need to keep up appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread