Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Knight's Job is to Show Up and Save the Day

Fed-Kun's army
my special talent, a laugh that echoes up to 200 meters I FUCKinG DiE d okay like honestly this comedy is so effortless i-

like it's not even trying to be overly comedic but like,,, it IS,,, LIKE knight just going "oh so this is what you meant by helping out a lady-" I LIKE,,, LMAOOO HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING TO ROMANCE HE'S JUST TRYING HIS B E S T

(thank you for the upload and translation :> !!)

Dex-chan lover
....a Yandere who ALSO kinda looks like hes 15 years old.... run, girl, ruuuuuun.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair: The price's love might have started by a misunderstanding, but I can't find any fault with this as a reason. It's valid to fall in love because of something like that. What I don't like is, how he seemingly didn't interact with her for the past few years. Now declaring your love for somebody you don't really know, that is a bit... Then again, the MMC didn't do much interaction with her prior to her banishment either. And afterward he also didn't really managed to get close to her. So no dips there either.

The prince being a yandere character and her not liking him is a good reason to run from him.

Did the heroine just went for I target? Did that leave a vacuum that the capture targets try to fill with MC?

Fed-Kun's army
There's only one way to decide who will marry Elizabeth.
... TRIAL BY STONE!
latest

@Qelix She tried to befriend Leo while she was at the castle. Knowing Leo, he was completely at a loss as to what to say or do and whatever he said came off the wrong way which gave the impression he really didn't like her.

this manga just makes me so happy hahaha everyone is so incredibly adorable and funny and dumb and adorable and waaaaaaah <3 <3
wonderful translation btw! god I cannot wait to see the yandere prince go up against the strongest and least noble-fearing knight on the planet (and the love interest just kinda not at all getting what's happening while everyone just stands there shaking their heads lol)

Users who are viewing this thread