Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Knight's Job is to Show Up and Save the Day

Yeah, and then the nobility and royalty can pursue her and execute her for Lèse-majesté especially in those times and that prince turned out to be a psychopath too. Would be incredibly 'smart'.
She's trying to be mindful to avoid the ending where she gets executed for something stupid after trying to escape from the game scenario. Considering she has no backing at this point in time its a likely outcome for disrespect.
Leo on the other hand is more or less the strongest man alive and the leader of an army they can't mess with him that easily and his attitude is well-known so he can shrug it off.
@Siikalahna

Well looks like chapter 12 will give us some remedy to the misunderstandings and the characters will even see a faint normal smile from Leo too

Dex-chan lover
"A Knight's Job is to Show Up and Save the Day"
More like show up and blow up the bomb...
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Lol telepathy communication failed..
Gooooooo boiii!
Dont let go her hand.
What's yours is yours!!

I love Leonid's character, he's so blunt about it, yet we're gonna see her not get the message.
"She's mine" how's that not a declaration of love? albeit a blunt one.

Dex-chan lover
I like how her initial plan she did when she was a kid somehow backfired on her.

I’d consider that kind of a confession but she’s not going to get it. Points for being assertive.

Fed-Kun's army
@Red225 To be fair would you want to date a yandere, it's so dangerous. You wouldn't know what will trigger them... like to chop off your hand if you acdiently touched someone else or something, I can see why she would avoid this flag.

Users who are viewing this thread