Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Escape From the Birdcage of Fate

OH THANK GOD..... um who is that guy am i supposed to know him? in the last panels... and of course we forgive the attempted rape cause... political problems?

Dex-chan lover
...well that happened.
Guess the author got sick of this plot and just ended things there?
Whatever, new guys a-coming! Wonder how Elizabeth knows them in this life.

Im glad she not get raped, like really my hearts beating fast since i didnt know there would be a rape scene and worried there would be. Good things is that Elizabeth could fight him back with her head 🙂
But im still confuse how could such word erased the tension or stoping them from fighting?? Thought i know its cliche in some romance manga since i would lmao

Fed-Kun's army
no consequence for the would be rapist? surprisingly realistic. anyways thanks for your hard work

ughh the relationship between leonid and elizabeth was cute but this is........ ughh. ew. don't know why the author even went down this plotline.

thanks for the translations Puni

Dex-chan lover
weird way to sweep away the situation. can't say i'm too happy about it considering the prince literally tried to murder the knight and now they're sitting down for dinner like nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
I like how half the current comments are complaining about how a crowned prince got off scot-free. For an attempted rape of a commoner. In a middle-age setting.
Even if she were still a noble, it would hardly matter. As long as the family was compensated, normally monetarily, it was entirely a noble's rite. This case, a royal's rite.

Is it archaic? Yes
Should you be mad? Yes
Is the manga worse because of this? No

so she was almost raped but she’s forgiving the prince because of fate? There’s only so much you can blame a “destined fate” for. The prince was in the wrong but is going unpunished? Because hes a victim of fate?? Sorry but thats not enough justification for me.

The author tried to stir up drama and then immediately go back to the light nature of the manga. The material was way to heavy though and the way this was handled is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.
Im dropping this one😥

Users who are viewing this thread