Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Got a strong urge to rewatch Senpai Club after seeing that roster of capture targets.

Dex-chan lover
@alannondarklord I'd have to check, since the MC's experience is filtered through a video game system that functions a little different than the one most people experience in my knee jerk reaction is that that was just for him.

Dex-chan lover
@ mage_goo

If everyone at the school uses the ancient language, it makes it easier on the teachers. It doesn't mean actual combat mages in this world are restricted to using the ancient language themselves. They likely use cyphers or more obscure languages that are much better kept secrets.

Double-page supporter
Really interesting fleshing out of the magic language. Even moreso than Harry Potter ever tried. Thanks for the upload!

If you read Konjiki no Word Master you'll know how OP that use of magic is lmao

Group Leader
@plastic_sludge the old man bodged writing the word. He meant to write “停止” but forgot the lower radical 丁 and wrote 止 instead merging the two words together. It’s like typing “bigger movement” and ending up with bigment

Dex-chan lover
I bet that was also a scene in the game where it should establish anna's magic, yet was taken by oji-san.

Then, I'll just ask here. Why is it always when they remember their past life, it's almost as if their original personalities are taken over by their past self. Is it the same for those with amnesia? Or is this just some plot used for reincarnation stories?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I really enjoy the way this series puts a twist on the "Villainess" trope, so I'm glad it's getting translated!

Supporter
Man this manga is so good.

I'm living the ever shit out of it.

It even made me pick Fire Emblem again !

Users who are viewing this thread