Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Love this story!

Also love how how the symbol translated to a pause button...

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when someone who is too nice tries to be a villain. They just end up looking like they're presenting a valid challenge.

This manga is hilarious and somehow disgusting (it is heavy word, I know, but sometime have to imagine about the fact the 52oldman married to Prince/male characters under the skin of lady, I can only try to mosaic my mind)

Aggregator gang
oh to be a noble girl going to a magical school without a care in the world.

Their way of doing magic in this world kinda unique. So if ur opponent is a caveman but he understands what ur about to do w/ ur spell, ur casting is interrupted and its poof. Quite an insane mode to play lmao

Double-page supporter
@hancea1996 To add to this, because it's an ancient language that isn't used often it's likely difficult to read it at just a glance. I mean, if you're in a life threatening situation against another mage you'll want to spew out your spells quickly(which means there's not much time for your spell to be read to begin with), but the more complicated the language and/or given spell then the more time one has to actually cast the spell before someone can figure out what you are casting and attempt to nullify it before it's cast. My guess is there are still some magicians that are so adept they can read a spell at a glance and can disrupt it immediately, but they are likely among the veteran magicians and any fight between veterans would likely be similar to a fight between Jedi. Each opponent keeps predicting and countering what the other is gonna do before they do it, so they end up dancing more than actually fighting as they constantly have to keep changing tactics mid swing/cast, with the loser simply being the first one to make a mistake.

Double-page supporter
3e1.png

Group Leader
If it works, it works.
If it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread