Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

To be fair, such hieroglyphics are well suited for magic because of higher meaning compression. I mean, each character contains a whole word, not just a sound.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
When the golem was stopped with that pause sign I thought it was his daughter pausing the game. Or was that the preserialization.

It's pretty simple, but I'm kinda digging this magic system. Less is sometimes more.

This must be super awkward for the daughter though - watching her old man accidentally tripping yuri flags everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
@LizzieOwO Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai has the mc using kanji for magic, since less characters=more power.
Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) has the casting language be Japanese.
Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program has the magic syntax be the same as a programming language.
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid inverts that with the MC's employer using a proprietary programming language based on the rules of the magic language system.

I'm a mess and I need an unintentionally supportive role-model-ish friend like possessed-Grace-ojisan in my life to help me keep my shit together with their life wisdom 😭

Dex-chan lover
Man, this dude is a great middle-manager - no sarcasm, the fact that he instinctively praises his mentees/subordinates while giving a fair critique of their limitations is such a needed aspect in any job.

(also magic in this world works a little too much like WH40K Chaos rituals for me to be entirely comfortable... 😨)

Users who are viewing this thread