Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Whenever I need a good laugh this manga always delivers. I love villainess stories. But the thought of a middle age Japanese man running around in the body of a villainess is just too funny. I am very greatful that his isekai cheat ensures everything he says still sounds ladylike. So I never have to worry about him saying anything wrong and can focus on giggling at the translation and everyone's reaction to what Grace says.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Hopefully Grace/Kenzaburou doesn't end up with anyone lmao. Why do people ship with her/him and Anne? That's a doting father inside Grace and it's unlikely she/he will ever think Anne(and anyone else for that matter) romantically.

I just want wholesome comedy where an isekai'd middle age guy in a noble lady's body to part us with his wisdom in both life and working experience. Can't wait for the next chapter lol.

Double-page supporter
@herShie_4ever
Except unlike Bakarina, she doesn't seem to have a legit supernatural power that makes people fall in love with her after saying and/or doing One (1) Nice Thing in spite of her relative incompetence.
...I liked that series until I realized that... Now I'm forever sad I ruined it for myself.

For some reason I can sense that Grace will nvr hook up w/ anyone given the fact that inside she is a middle-aged man on the verge of retirement. If she continues to live to old age, she'll be an unmarried, single noble lady.

Thanks for the chapter!
I really like this one, love how to protag treats all the characters like kids since shes a wonderful father on the inside :)

Are earnest Japanese Salarymen the most OP anime characters, or what?

First Tanya, then Momonga, now Grace?

I fucking love this series so far, it is such an out there concept and the comedy is good too.
Earnest Japanese Civil Servants are OP as fuck

I can just imagine the prince confessing his love to grace, and to reject him, they're just.. "I'm sorry, but inside I am an old man. You are 2 young 4 me;;"

Users who are viewing this thread