Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Hmm it seemed like he recognized the voice that talked during the fusion thing.
Maybe his daughter is somehow helping him out?

Dex-chan lover
Grace probably was supposed to have fire, and the ol' guy probably would have had a water beast, so I guess it makes sense?
I mean, it's following the whole elemental-stereotypes-about-human-personalities stuff with fire being stubborn/fierce (like the original villainess) and water being as tactful and graceful as the ol' civil servant?

Wait, wait, does this mean the original villainess is still alive somewhere inside that body? If so, that's WOW I totally didn't expect that development. This is getting good 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Using Spell card fusion from hand
Fusion Blue eyes white dragon and Red eyes black dragon

I never did any reroll when I played a gacha game, and I don't think I ever will. It is good to start off with whoever you have and take your time learning how to use that character.

Dex-chan lover
Ah well. This was one of the two results I was expecting. Either dragon for the boring result, or some kind of ugly old man youkai thing for the more interesting result.

@AlessaO
That is a really bizarre thing to say. Just because she has old man memories and mannerisms for the past month doesn't mean she stopped being herself. The story has referenced repeatedly that she still has her own memories in there as well. Plus the whole "elegance cheat" thing that hasn't been referenced for a while functioned entirely because of it.

Dex-chan lover
So water attribute from the adaptable oji-san and the fire attribute from the fiery Grace.

@wilstone

I wonder if the only reason the Old-man persona is at the forefront is simply because it has much more memories and experiences than Grace. Like, if Grace was older than him (somehow) Grace may have been the dominant persona.

my theory is that "he" isn't dead but in a coma and his daughter is playing the game and talking to him as she plays...and that his spirit is somehow in the game she is playing

Fed-Kun's army
Was that his daughter's hands?
His daughter's playing the game from the real world?

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking hilarious, it looks like someone's bug fixing on production

Users who are viewing this thread