Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Them chibi’s would have been funny to keep, but the dragon was pretty cool though, all the chaps been hella great, lol....

Double-page supporter
it would be funny if the chibi(?) ossan and grace didn't fuse and were the partners instead
the dragon hatchling is so cute tho

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another excellent chapter. I wouldn't consider Grace OP it was demonstrated before that Anna is the more powerful magic user its just Grace's use of IRL experience and life hacks that allow her to use magic in ways that impresses the others and causes her to be hailed as an elite magic user. The familiar however, wow, I'm actually interested in the fact that the other people present evidently saw the same thing that Grace did during the summoning. I think the dragon itself is supposed either represent "the child" of sorts between Grace and Kenza and that's why it displays both attributes that would associated with them or it represents Grace being accepted and treated by the world as a fusion and was given a familiar to reflect the dual/fused nature of best girl Grace. Not sure about the hands and voice that could be Kenza's daughter or wife, one of the gods of the realm, or Gary Gygax we will have to wait for Grace's thoughts in the next chapter to find out. I also loved Grace's fan gallery during the summoning and getting their reasoning behind what elements they were hoping she would summon. This also likely represents the game/world going in an entirely new and unexpected direction/route do to Shin Grace's involvement.

Probably someone has pointed this out before, but I really like how he can just casually talk to her daughter about her interest.

Aggregator gang
Why not give the old man some nutty plot armor. Wtf is he going to do with it anyway? Continue to love and support the rest of the cast? Hell yeah!

Aggregator gang
Why not give the old man some nutty plot armor. Wtf is he going to do with it anyway? Continue to love and support the rest of the cast? Hell yeah!

Sigh, I was just gonna make a Persona joke after the whole fusion shenanigan....but then remembered that there’s no water spells in the newer games....oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Ah shame it aint the chibi versions of his selves.
Also guessing Water = him and Fire = Grace?

So Zeke(ZOIDS) reincarnated into Grace's partner now.
...And yeah, what purpose was that fusion for? 😂

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the other people saw those hands too, and what they thought they were...

Dex-chan lover
bruh that was hilarious af but i'm kinda concerned about my guy ken(mc) since her daughter(the hands and the voice) just said something about fusion like when the time he comes back to his body, he get a dual personality or something :<

Hey it's like JoJo 7th stand user! The game starts as a personality quiz to determine your stand, whichever stand you get effects on how you use it as you travel various maps and multiple playthroughs gives you various perks

Lmao, literally... LAMAO.

I bet those hands were that game's god basically saying, "Ops. Sorry. Here you go."

Thanks for the scanlation.

Users who are viewing this thread