Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Wait, in the first page of the chapter. Is that... Kamen Rider Nigo's henshin pose?

Edit: Turns out, Papa MC is doing the start of the first Kamen Rider pose, and Grace is doing the end of the Second Kamen Rider's pose.

Those chibi oji-san and Grace were so cute! Besides the confusing attributes, the dragon’s design kinda confuses me, too. Western dragon body with Eastern dragon characteristic of holding orbs. Makes it better! Plus, I suspect the web comic’s already shown who the voice/hands belong to. ( *`ω´)
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
so I guess what it's implying is that both grace and oji-sans souls are in the body, and just for some reason oji is in control? or maybe graces soul takes the form of the Elegant Lady cheat

Imagine 2 chibis doesn't got fusion and become familiar instead...

Dex-chan lover
Whoever those hands belonged to, I like how confused they are. Even they have no idea what to do.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman : Should be his daughter's, who has been watching the whole thing through the game screen ala Endo and Kobayashi.

Though I think this is the first time she get to interact with the game.

Dex-chan lover
Me who just rerolled 90x times for Princess Connect : ReDive global version feel personally attacked

Users who are viewing this thread