Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - School Labyrinth (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
If it's supposed to be an event for Anna alone, how would she complete the riddle of the Sphinx? The way they solved it required three people.
Maybe the Sphinx would do the morning as it's already on all fours

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

kenzaburou just keeps raising the yuri flag higher just from his wisdom,

also GALAXY EXPRESSSSSS YESSSSSS

Saw those holes, and instantly recognised the pattern of that riddle. Although for them it should be the other way around, unless they read right-to-left.

Oh, his beast is an actual sphinx.

Both had the same idea about not letting someone crawl.

If it's supposed to be an event for Anna alone, how would she complete the riddle of the Sphinx? The way they solved it required three people.

Making a proper lens focused at the right distance out of ice is kinda hard.
Oh! She'd probably be better at solving the cube and let out multiple people at once, like later in the chapter we imagine!

Another wonderful chapter! It was so silly and let me learn about a few geeky things we weren't in the know about! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Grace is definitely racking up points towards the reverse harem route by using a different love interest each time. If the trials didn't win them over, Galaxy Express 999s opening definitely should! It's a classic.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the daughter is trying to sabotage her gender-bent-de-aged dad unwittingly getting into a romance route with a gameworld school/college-age girl?! OUTRAGEOUS!

... tbh I'd personally probably enjoy more everyday noble life stuff than this sorta thing, but any chapter is better than no chapter, for sure ;)

Power Uploader
Yes.
More specifically I think he compared Grace to a villainess/rival from an old tennis anime.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6850aee4-a5ef-4ee3-8454-33426b52a139_1023x767.png

Aggregator gang
In some ways its fun to see Grace conquering everyone and capturing their hearts- on the other hand, I almost feel bad because we have no idea what the original Grace is like. Someone who shut themselves off? But- Kenzaborou is putting on a act almost impossible to follow. I wonder if the characters will see that.
And, for poor Kenzaborou, it's been half a year'ish since he's been reincarnated? And he still has a year and a half left to go? But he doesn't even know he can get back to his family. He really thinks he's dead.

Double-page supporter
Man I was so lost through this whole chapter. I'm so bad at riddles

Dex-chan lover
The idea of "warming someone up" with Fireball is amusing. I'm sure they'll be very warm after the DEX save.

Users who are viewing this thread