Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
this timing though. that teacher arrived right in that single moment but was not able to notice the situation just a few seconds earlier when she arrived? i hope that teacher won't fall for some crocodile tears in this situation
This is the spirit teacher who stuck up for Bridgette during Nival’s badmouthing, right?

Plus some other spoilers people posted pretty much state that this idiot girl’s ploy falls apart quicker than attempts of a house of cards

Dex-chan lover
"it's hard to change people"

no, it's easy to change people... what's hard is keeping them from changing into something outside your expectations once you change them to fit your expectations

Dex-chan lover
Oh god... This is getting worse and worse to the point where I'm considering dropping this. The movement looks like it was drawn by primates, the story is mediocre at best, and the classic persecuted MC who magically always gets in bad situations is starting to get old too.
Like, this makes literally no sense; she's traumatized and fears fire to the point where she starts running when she sees it, but when the person who tried to burn her burns themselves instead, she just runs up to them to help them? Am I supposed to relate to this cretin?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread