Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

I love villainess stories ❤️ 💕 the only thing I can never stand is the ugly behavior of the heroine they always have a frumpy dumpy attitude about feeling superior or loved by god ... but f*ck this b*tch in particular

Dex-chan lover
hope that the punishment isn't just a slap on the wrist (it totally is, huh? :aquadrink:)
Regardless of what the school's punishment is, she's failed really badly and is going to suffer a hit to her reputation. I have no doubt the prince is gonna drop her without hesitating. And being engaged to the prince seems to be the most important thing in the world to her.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of what the school's punishment is, she's failed really badly and is going to suffer a hit to her reputation. I have no doubt the prince is gonna drop her without hesitating. And being engaged to the prince seems to be the most important thing in the world to her.
Nah. He’s worse than that. He’ll probably tell her that he can fix things between them but only if she kills the mc

Dex-chan lover
wow that went just as I expected (framing attempt) but the result went even better wtf, any spoilers on when they reveal her spirit and whatever happens to the annoying one?

"You tried your best"
Ne she fucking didn't. She stood there like an idiot thinking "I can't speak" and didn't do shit to defend herself.
Being shunned does that to someone.

It's patently clear she wanted to speak, but when someone is treated like garbage their whole life they're under them impression that no matter what they say, they're not being believed by anyone. Even if it's the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread