Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Dex-chan lover
No! No, no, no, no, no. No, fuck you, no!
First don't even try to set up some redemption arc for Lisa because she was just manipulated and the truly evil one is the one to give her the torch (probably the prince).
Second this chapter's end is absolute garbage, forcing Lisa into completely unreasonable behaviour at just the right moment to create another misunderstanding and more drama.

Dex-chan lover
booooo, the meek girl aint gonna talk for a bit and will have to be convinced or pad the chapter with her havin an internal monologue to convince herself to help mc, but shes still havin trouble about it because shes still indebt to the dumbass girl cause shes her first friend or somethin. booooo

Aggregator gang
are you fucking kidding me!!!!! if anybody knows what's going to happen next, can u pls let me know. i am so enraged.

Dex-chan lover
That chase scene didn't quite work for me. Something about the way the storyboarding was done just didn't quite get across the sense of urgency or panic it was supposed to. Plus, the baroness looked...scared(?) at some points which doesn't quite fit the tone she's otherwise giving off--that is, unless she's under the compulsion of something more insidious :thonk:

Somebody who’s read the raws or ln, please tell me that this idiots plan is too stupid to work or that the hair charm started recording after it activated.

plz. Seriously!
Aight I checked, the other girl speaks up for her and people see proof of the girl chasing her with the fire. I don't know what they were saying tho, I can't read japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody who’s read the raws or ln, please tell me that this idiots plan is too stupid to work or that the hair charm started recording after it activated.
When it heats up, Undine offered to show what happened through her mirror. Lisa tried to deny it, saying Yuri is siding with Bridgette so he asks Undine to falsify the proof. Badly chosen statement because their culture revered the spirits as something of higher existence, and spirits don’t lie. If Lisa insisted on that, it would have been taken as insult.

Besides, Bridgette has phobia of flame. She would be too afraid to even approach the torch, let alone burn Lisa with it.

Im honestly expecting a reveal that the crown prince is possessed by the demon lord or something and he can manipulate people however he wants
It’s just simply bad influence from the prince. The story doesn’t have demons or that kind of thing.

Lisa was of lower rank. Being loved by a prince made her feel she is something more. There’s feeling of superiority because she’s no longer “baron’s daughter” but “prince’s lover".
The prince, liking stupid girls to make himself look better in comparison, affirm her action and tell her to revel in it, even if that’s not how a lady should properly act. Lisa, liking how it made her feel, prioritise the guy who tell her she’s right, rather than the people who tell her she’s wrong.
Now, after she got no more friends and grew attached to him, she is desperate to not get thrown away.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this timing though. that teacher arrived right in that single moment but was not able to notice the situation just a few seconds earlier when she arrived? i hope that teacher won't fall for some crocodile tears in this situation

Users who are viewing this thread