Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatt…

Dex-chan lover
Page 16: "She didn't even put in the effort like me!"
Effort to scheme against others? No, never, nope. Effort to study hard and unintentionally beat you up? Absolutely true. Stop living in your delusional world! This is getting stupid every single day.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me how much longer until her spirit appears?
If the manga ever got to volume 2 content.

I really can't understand Lisa's way of thinking. too unhinged for me. Cute chapter tho
Excluding the part where she think what she's doing is actually meaningful, it's like people who live while being karma bean counter.

Seeing her background, she's from lower ranked family. In stories, they're usually closer to commoners, and not involved in politics.
Stories with them as heroine plays it positively as they are honest, understand feeling of commoners, and those qualities are "unusual" for the capture targets who are tired with rules and scheming women wearing masks.
While story about villainess (who are traditionally from high ranking family) picture them as unrefined, lack the common sense of high society, and acting without thinking of consequences. It also usually put them as dreamers who thought everything will be okay as long as you have love; while villainess from higher status usually understand they live in society (except reincarnated villainess, who usually just want to throw away their status and live free like animal adventurer).

The prince also intentionally made her feel "special".
Brigitte is already playing the role as a stupid and boastful villainess. It's easy for Joseph to treat Lisa differently, like complaining about Brigitte to her and praise her for making him feel better.
These kind of treatment (something you think he won't do with just anyone) makes Lisa feels special. His praises, and how she managed to attack Brigitte without getting any resistance also build her confidence that she is doing something right or she will always win, and she's not getting things for free, just her effort being rewarded.
And all that made her feel empowered. She used to be just a nobody in the noble society, but now she is the prince's beloved, she became taller than everyone.

Now though, that "special" status she had tasted is slipping away. Joseph starts to ignore her, and everyone took her for a fool. She couldn't accept what she did before is wrong, so she just dive deeper into the delusion.

Dex-chan lover
Two extremely cliché lines that I absolutely hate because they are often said in the wrong context are:

"I'll never forgive you for this" - For what? The person in question usually did nothing wrong to the speaker or their own misdeed backfired on them.

"I'll get revenge for this" - Revenge is when you were wronged and you're hoping to get even. It's also used when you've lost and you're declaring you'll win next time (or evening the score). However it's mostly used by throw away villains when their plan don't work, or when someone is getting revenge on them for the wrongs they committed. tl:dr, You can't get revenge on an evened field.

Double-page supporter
Two extremely cliché lines that I absolutely hate because they are often said in the wrong context are:

"I'll never forgive you for this" - For what? The person in question usually did nothing wrong to the speaker or their own misdeed backfired on them.

"I'll get revenge for this" - Revenge is when you were wronged and you're hoping to get even. It's also used when you've lost and you're declaring you'll win next time (or evening the score). However it's mostly used by throw away villains when their plan don't work, or when someone is getting revenge on them for the wrongs they committed. tl:dr, You can't get revenge on an evened field.
Like what rluka said, she's so deep in her delusions at this point (of the prince giving her a massive ego boost), likely inferiority complex she's lashing out at people thinking she's now acquired "status."

So when Yuri called her a "daughter of a humble baron" its a direct and harsh critique of her REAL status, in addition to being openly shown to be lazy+stupid (doesn't even know something basic in the school textbooks that EVERYONE around them knew) it amplified her mental state.

Plus she's clearly an ACTUAL psychopath anyhow (not just some throwaway term as you could typically see, the manga makes it pretty clear, lol), and she's probably beginning to get a slight feeling of insecurity that the prince never took her seriously.

Whereas likely this whole thing with the prince (the trope of he saw Brigette as potentially more capable than him and made her act below him the third prince is desperate for power most likely and having a wife superior would hurt his chances), starting to neglect her (as her use is rapidly approaching zero) so she's lashing out/in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread